INFORMATION TEXT ON THE USE OF WEBSITE COOKIES
We, as ESAS HOLDİNG ANONİM ŞİRKETİ ("ESAS HOLDİNG"), show utmost sensitivity for the processing and protection of the Personal Data of the visitors of our websites https:\\www.esas.com/tr and https:\\www.esas.com.tr/tr ("Website") in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data and its secondary regulations ("Personal Data Protection Legislation").
As ESAS HOLDING, within the scope of the information obligation arising from the Personal Data Protection Legislation, we would like to inform you about the cookies used by our websites and your personal data processed by this means with this "Information Text On The Use Of Website Cookies".
For more detailed information about the processing of your personal data by the Company, we recommend that you review the "Personal Data Protection" section on the Website.
Which Types Of Cookies Do We Use?
The cookies are small text files created by a website on your device that contain data in name- value format. Therefore, the cookies we use when you visit our website make it possible to store information about your visit on your device and to use this information during your next visits.
The cookies created by and can only be read by our website are the primary cookies.
The types of cookies we use on our website and our purposes for using these cookies are as follows:
Type of cookie
Purposes of Use
Session cookies are cookies that are valid during your use of the website and remain valid until you close your internet browser.
Cookies that are mandatory to use in order for the website to function properly and to benefit from its features and services.
We aim to provide you with a more efficient and functional internet experience with the third party cookies we utilize on our site. Personal Data Protection Agreement has been executed
between these third party service providers and ESAS HOLDING in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Legislation, and the security of your personal data obtained by these persons on behalf of ESAS HOLDING is guaranteed.
Pursuant to Articles 5 and 8 of the Personal Data Protection Legislation and / or in the presence of exceptions in the relevant legislation, your personal data may be processsed in line with your consent in cases required by the legislation, otherwise without your consent. As ESAS HOLDING, we may share your personal data within the scope of the information text, with the firm from which our company receives website service, limited to the achievement of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation
Saving The Cookies And Access To Them
The Cookies created by our website are stored on your computer by your browser which you use in order to access our website. The information contained in these cookies can be accessed remotely only by our website, which is presented under the domain name https:\\www.esas.com and https:\\www.esas.com.tr only if you use the same browser.
Security Of Your Personal Data
The cookies are not used for purposes other than those specified in this information text and all related transactions are executed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Legislation. Your personal data obtained through cookies are processed, stored and secured by ESAS HOLDING in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Legislation.
Your Right To Obtain Information
We hereby inform you that you may apply to ESAS HOLDİNG and have the following actions performed under Privacy Act article 11 regarding your personal data;
• To learn whether your personal data is processed,
• To request information if your personal data has been processed,
• To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
• To know the third parties in Turkey or abroad to whom your personal data has been transferred,
• To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
• To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
• To request notification of the transactions made pursuant to paragraphs (d) and (e) of Article 11 of the Law to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
• To object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• In case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, you have the right to demand compensation for the
This Information Text On The Use Of Website Cookies may be updated in order to comply with the Personal Data Protection legislation due to our changing processes. You may visit our site for updates.